Today is not a holiday in CMC. Well it is for the students, but not for the clerks or poor elective students like us. Outpatient clinics are still running full swing and haven't ended. I escaped while nice Mizouram doctor went to have lunch. Today was cool comme toujours- I felt a bag of worms- varicocele in someone's scrotum!! How cool. That's like a once in a lifetime thing no! Many pple here have hydroceles and TB. I hope I don't get any.
We had a dinner party over at Bergen House last night which was loadsof fun. We invited Huey's group over to treat and thank them for everything and Neel and Taran came over as well as a farewell b4 the first group of pple left. We attempted to cook some stuff- I cooked rice in a pot the way we do at home (cos apparently everyone else uses a rice cooker) for the first time in my life unsupervised (and I didn't burn or overcook it!!) :) Joey made vege soup, tomato-based and Teresa made omelette. :) The rest we got from Darling- and mangoes and kulfi for dessert. :) It was really fun and homely and we ate quite well, prob since we moved into Bergen. :) That was followed by a guitar and song session cos Taran swiped a guitar from some pharmacist he randomly met.. And I discovered really cool hilarious med songs which I will upload lyrics to once I find them. :)
Btw! He's not married! However, every girl who has ever been posted to Surg IV has faleln for him, as I found out from the clerks when we visited them in the woman's hostel the night before. And so he has lost his charm. :p I loved the hostel KE should totally be like that..with med classmates living side by side on a whole floor through med school...the camaraderie. :) Oh, and we learnt more about entrance exams to CMC..will update soon, but gotta leave now b4 I miss the 4.30 shuttle bus!!
