This is so ironic. The only time I get to blog these days are on night calls. The night is so quiet, I'm going to sleep soon. After desperate housewives. And I delivered a baby today! *beam* This will go down in history innit. It was a boy. And he came really fast! :) He has a really nice mummy and daddy..made me feel really comfortable and unstressed. And there was mr Black to help along. He was a saviour. I never knew babies heads were so soft..I was so scared of squashing it and causing dunno what all! Yikes. Thankfully my wooziness passed and I didn't faint..though the sweats came on. :( Oh, and next time, I will try and carry the baby.. Babies are so adorable! Just went to neonatology since I was bored...I love even the prem-ies and the malformed one..they r all so cute..and tiny.

The past weeks have been exhausting but enjoyable with
- A treat of Warm Chocolate Cake from Bakerzinn :) :)
- Jai's birthday flaming lamborghini that didn't flame and the scandalous video ;)
- Harry Potter openings and spying on brothers of exes who are date girls with uncannily similar profiles. :p
- Discovery of Jap Ice creams
- Being a tourist in Singapore :)
And I look forward to a slacker further 4 weeks.
Mo charmed @ Monday, July 16, 2007
comments