Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

I've survived 13 very eventful hours in hospital. I have good call luck. :) There were 4 consecutive normal deliveries in the suite..of which we got to see 3.. hoping for one we can deliver hopefully *cross fingers*. My perspective of O&G has totally changed...I can see myself actually doing it now. It's really quite amazing not matter how many deliveries you've seen. And everyone's so happy when the baby finally comes out, it's all worth it. :D And I felt like part of a cheer team watching a sport...the delivery room was so lively with everyone encouraging the mother to put in all her effort..I totally dunno how I'd fare though when it becomes my turn haha! :p Oh and I finally don't think that newborn babies are ugly anymore! In fact the ones I've seen today are alls so cute! Esp the last one. And they have such adorable cries and such cute scrunched up faces when they wail.. :) *sigh* Hopefully we have an eventful but early night. :)

Mo charmed @ Sunday, July 01, 2007
comments