Ohmygod ohmygod!! There's barely 6 hours left. I'm so excited I can't sleep. And I need sleep and I need to pack!! Yikes! Most last minute packing I've ever done...and what am i doing? Uploading songs to my iPod. But that too is essential right? What if I get bored to death on long bus rides on bumpy roads! :p I thnk i'm overpacking as usual..my backpack is going to be H-E-A-V-Y. Oh, if only I had a david to be my porter. :p I hope we have nice adventures to talk about when we get back. :) And hopefully internet access so I can blog there. :) Shall get back to packing. Cya in a week lovelies!
(P.S. I found the ultimate Mo brand today. I can't wait to get rich and buy the whole of MOonsoon!! They have such gorgeously chirpy and yummy clothes! Like ALL of em! eeeks!!)
Mo charmed @ Saturday, June 02, 2007
comments