Something pretty exciting happened today. There was a robbery in my neighbourhood! It's like the kinda thing you write about in primary school essays. We were driving back from the supermarket, stopped at a junction and saw 2 very tired panting policemen running across the road. Already quite exciting. Then one of em stopped by, popped his head into our car window and asked of we'd seen anyone run by. Which I hadn't. So sad, cannot help catch thief. For some reason I freaked out and instinctively shut the windows. Then another policeman came from another direction on a motorbike. Quite a smart thief ah. The police post was barely 20m away summore. Maybe it'll be in the newspapers tmrw. :)

Oh! I spotted a pink volkswagen beetle on the road la. And a guy was driving it. So cutesy. Maybe it'll make it on the potential car list. Maybe.
Oh. And then there was the kid who was going bonkers jumping up and down on the backseat dancng with her head and flailing arms through the sun roof. How fun! I was totally wishing I had a camera on me then.
Mo charmed @ Sunday, May 20, 2007
comments