Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 


Ooh. I love my new Kiehl's pink rider lip gloss. It's my much-needed newfound best friend! Miraculously God-sent I tell you! I discovered the shop today after hearing so much about the amazing wonders of it. It's finally available here. It looks so pretty and smells so nice. Sigh. But my lips really need moisturising and it's really good for that! I didn't just buy it cos it's pretty. Really! Haha. They start cracking whenever it gets too hot. Which is right about now. Here's to silky smooth kissable lips. ;)

Super-extended lunch break of 3 hours today was spent at Anatolia on a high-protein Atkin's diet. And then some. Some fried marrrrrsssss bars i mean! :p I am very irritated at overly-critical lunch company who gave me the 'eye' and said I was starting to look too 'aunty-ish'. Like what the hell! Do I?!? &@$&%$@ :D

I was doubly troubled about the fact that a guy was telling me he was fat. And tried to pinch his non-existent fats to prove it. Deeply troubled. And feeling very guilty about the mars bars. Hmmn.

Mo charmed @ Wednesday, May 16, 2007
comments