'So she took her love
For to gaze awhile
Upon the fields of barley
In his arms she fell as her hair came down
Among the fields of gold'
For everyone who's seen me on MSN, you should know by now that I've created a 'be kind to mo. send her a nice song and save her from bordom on her 1 and a half hour journey home.' fund. All it will take is a little of your time, a good internet connection and some really good taste. :p The first song donated to my fund has been on replay on my iPod. I totally love it! Never heard of it before T^3 sent it - it's called Fields of Gold by Eva Cassidy. You should totally check it out!! Totally my kinda song. *beam* Miss T^3 has hence been given the 'impeccacle taste of the week' award. :) Special thanks also to the person to whom I now owe an iPod to. :p
