Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

I'm back! With a vengeance. :) I finally have broadband. Wireless. No longer will I suffer with a dial-up and a hung-up computer from 1998. :D I know I'm slow. But technology doesn't enthrall me too much. WellI guess the likes of Mr H will now have something to bemuse during his stopover on the way to Puj's blog. :p Oh yes, the aforementioned Mr H is a bad bad friend. He has reclused into being a mugger- making up for his glory days of Cs and Ds by hibernating the whole sem to mug. And flirt with random hot chicks in PGP. And then mug summore. And then he gets pissed with me for good naturedly trying to accelerate his attempts. I have henceforth disowned him on the all-knowing world of facebook. Ah. But as to whether I will stop pestering him every other day is another matter. :) Yes, pudges? :)

I am otherwise at a very happy stage of my life. I have officially not touched a book in a month! Whee! That means actually living a normal life for once. :) Oh and happy people tend to put on weight. So I am not officially fat. Certain my BMI has climbed 5 points. And yet still eating yummy crispy freshly made cheese and peanut butter prata from the coffeeshop opposite the ultimately slack jurong polyclinic. :D This is the life.

Next week, I will have my revenge, when we get posted to Buangkok and Changi Chalet. The fitness club currently consists of 3 members all out to take every bit of advantage of the free gym facilities at the chalet. Come join us if you're free. :)

Otherwise, today I got my malaria prophylaxis- doxycycline for mefloquine-resistant falciparum (the only few of times i'm actually proud of being a medical student is when I can sprout words like this with a striaght face.) for my very excitingly unplanned trip to Cambodia (ooh I can't wait to get lost. and step on landmines. oops. no not really. haha.) and of cos I was extremely elated when the doctor very sincerely enthused that the doxycycline would kill 2 birds with one stone and help me clear my acne too! How considerate. Ok, enough enjoyment on my broadband. Hopefully the next broad thing I get won't be a broad waistband - Here's to Changi welfare! ;) Signing out!

Mo charmed @ Monday, April 30, 2007
comments