I adore white chocolate chip macademia nut cookies from Subway.
I've moved back to hall.
All I want for my birthday are zara and robinson vouchers so i can live off them for the rest of my life. Hmmn. Mayb mphosis ones too. :) Oh wait, shoes.. Nah.. i cannot be satisfied.
I am growing fat.
I need a holiday. :( Already.
I like my CG...zhiyong is adorable. He makes me laugh during tutorials. Which is not good. He wants a confrontation with my 365th.. cos I told him he was jealous. Dennis says he can just do an eye test. (he's funny too..)
Our tutor told us we're going to fail our end-of-posting test. He's probably right. :(
Ah! But perhaps the luck of the Salamanca frog will shine through! And I will pass...and have my name written in ox-blood on the walls of the Yong Loo Lin school of Medicine. :) right.

Spot the frog sitting on the skull of the oldest university in Spain, for good luck before your exams. :)

Bring on the ox blood.
I have absolutely nothing to write about. Sighs.
