Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

Yay...i survived! Exams are finally over. *phew* Thought they were never going to end. And yes, I'm alive.. Blog a bit dead I know.. will try to make up for it.. 'cos someone hasn't been doing his job at keeping it updated.. *tsk tsk* (Wish I could put your poetry up, but guess not.. :) )

Hmmn..been quite busy with hall stuff up till even one week before finals- we were organizing a 90th anniversary dinner..and still am busy with more stuff..so guess mostly caught up with that..

Nisha'll be back from Aussie in a week.. *yay*

We've bought tix to Spain and Portugal *double yay*..my they're ex-er then I thought they might be..now just hope we can all still go on it! *cross fingers* Excited about that..there'll be 8 of us though..hopefully it'll not be too much to handle..was comfy in a small group the last time..but they're all nice people. :)

Many many people have turned 21 with me missing out on them :( ...Jinesh, Visha, Santhya, David...speaking of which..I have 3 friends who were born on world-TB day. What a celebration of their lives- upper lobe cavitating lesion anyone? :p We got two of them to feed cake to each other today..tho that took a hell lot of effort already..but was hilarious :D.. but only cos they refused to kiss under the 'no smooching' sign at marche.

Lastly, I'm pissed at a ceylonese-ex-rgs-girl-loving someone who has turned out to be disappointing. I'm sure I'll forgive you in due time. But still. You never change. And that's not necessarily a good thing. But I'll always be here for you.

Mo charmed @ Thursday, April 06, 2006
comments