It's been a 21st birthday party overload, with Marvin's last last Fri, Gen's last Fri, Sanjeev's and Huren's last Sat, Jinxi's and Sharm's coming up this Fri and Sat!! They just keep coming..nooooo y r we all 21 one after another! haha...i totally forsee my meagre life-savings being wiped out on bdae prezzies.. Shall hopefully update on Marvin's and Huez's parties soon..yup gotta put up Marvin's pics..his was held at a bar in the chinese swimming club, and I really was impressed with that place..it was so pretty..we were at the portion of the bar that dangled out over the pools below! How fun! haha.. JK had one glass too many to drink, and it got really funny..we even had a wine appreciation class *gargle* *puui*. ;)
Haiz, lotsa meetings in hall too..things are picking up..just last last week we had our longest meeting ever from 10.30pm till 2.45am!! I was dying! i don't stay up late!! But lately I have.. just can't get to sleep.. :( That's when it's nice to sit in bed and write in my real diary..more personal stuff, which you can't read :p .. and ponder..I am gonna get over this..I really am, by this week!! It's too self-destructive and it makes me act stupid. :( Aww.. poor poor silly li'l mo!!
