Other then that, I'm emceeing for our hall play this coming Saturday and Sunday. We're putting up Fame...and I retract all previous defamatory statements I might have made..until last week I thought it was pretty bad, but after last night's full run, I've been pleasantly surprised..it's actually quite good..do come watch if you want! Tickets are at $15 and $18 but all proceed go to the Andrew and Grace Home, our charity for this year. So it'll be for a good cause!!
I've also decided start keeping a proper diary again.. unlike a blog, I can actually spill my guts out in it, and it's quite therapeutic for people like me who can't quite afford a shrink yet.. if fact, i realise that if I write about everything I felt, I would probably seem really really neurotic!! Oh..and yes, this time, I'm keeping my diary safe...it comes with a key so it can be locked and kept away from prying eyes..so I don't have to destroy it like i did with the last few. :p
Yup, and finally, prep for our Spain-Portugal trip in June is well underway but we're lookign for a 4th person!! Preferably a guy since Sirui most ungraciously ditched us...we speculate so as to be able to sit for his distiction vivas ;). So Neela, David and I are appealing for a big, strong skilled martial artist to come along and protect us girls. (And cow.) No but seriously..fun company is welcome!! Put in your applications soon!
*muakz*
signing out,
da princess! ;) (juz kidding)
