Hall play was over the weekend..all the late nights and rehearsing is finally over.. but being part of a production is always real fun..but it would have been more fun as part of the cast lah..the cast always develops a real close bond after working together for so long.. and the cast of this play were damn hyper, fun people...most of the fun happened offstage..as cliched as that sounds.. :) like raoul and montogomery trying to act gay backstage while their mikes were on.. and lots of spontaneously hilarious stuff.. The play was alright as a whole..thought there was room for improvement.. there were a few cock-ups on opening night with regards to GOH and stuff, but I thought the energy level was higher on opening night.. Raoul stole the show by far..but couldn't say the same for the second night. Here's some of the pics from Fame.
It's Hall Play tradition to hold an auction right after it's over to auction off all the props and costumes used during the play.. so last night after the play at 10 plus all the way till 2am, that's what happened, along with a pretty good supper really.. Shazad and Fareez were hosting the auction and the two of them put together are absolutely hilarious! Of the things auctioned off were the PA school sign...tt's enormous, but Nadia got that for $4, and Nathan's ass and hair (yes..they're famous man) which got a bid of 6 bucks from Eugene..oooooh! I think I paid the highest..$9.12 for Joshua's blown up pic..haiz.. what to do...our president..must buy for him right..haha.. anyways he got my pic for me too..but I think my pic looks really bad!!! yikes..and the pic and frame is SO big I have no idea where I could possibly store it, let alone put it up..it's defaced by the way.. Shazad was having loadsa fun putting on all the female costumes! Wait till I get my hands on pics. ;)

My co-host Karen from the Andrew and Grace Home, and me.

Coco Fernandez et moi.

Zhen zhen (Nicole), me, Sheryl (Chua? Hehehe!) (a.k.a Lisa) They totally ruined my hair on the 2nd day!!

Ms Sherwood..







