Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

21st birthdays are rolling in with all the Jan babies standing in line..and I was just thinking about where I might want to hold my 21st.. and I think if I threw a party..these would be my dream locations in Singapore...not that many to choose form to begin with..haha..come n vote..which do you think looks the prettiest!! Yea..i've always had this thing for a garden party in the midst of lush rolling hills and fields...i personally think the closest you could get to that here would be a golf course.. or the typical formal sort of party by the beach complete with white tents and roses and sand and sunsets and salt-laden breezes..u get the pic.. and I'm totally sick of the whole just sitting down to dinner thing..i dunno..mayb I'll throw a tea party for a change ;) or a dessert party..since I've got such a sweet tooth. :p But that's still months away for now. :)



Candidato numero uno

Candidate no. 2 (and no, I'm not getting married.. just the location lah!)

Candidate no. 3 (opens out to a garden like the above)

Candidate no.4- by the river! and it even caters for boat rides!

Candidate no. 5- supposedly romantic

Candidate no. 6- my white tent by the beach :) :) :)

Cndidate no. 7- with a view from a really high up place

This is of 'cos all very well assuming that I somehow come up with the dough.. *pout*

Mo charmed @ Friday, January 13, 2006
comments