The past few days have been quite fun in hall.. actually, most of the foreigners have moved out after their exams, so just been bumming around with the med people mostly. I'll be moving out for the hols tomorrow. Yes, so just been enjoying the last bits of it!
The gargantuan praying mantis I found in my room this afternoon when I got back. Was quite freaked.

How cute is my doorstopper! The fat man fights the looming door.

Supper at sheares hall last night.. El and son of Dan chilling..

Jinxi's shy..me and huiming..well, a bit of her..

Err...

My counsellee looking weird..must be the mugging..

The ang moh people at the table next to us left us these..

Meringues...from the US- they stressed..

Sugarrrrr high!
Today after school, Dawn, Joanna and I came together to bake a log cake and christmas shortbread! We learnt that Joey has an obsessive compulsive cleaning disorder.. She was so disgusted by the grime in the oven that she decked herself with her cloth and polished it till it was sparkling white.. Some ants had colonized it so we heated up the oven to shoo them out..but they infested the floor and started biting Joey. But that didn't deter her..she jumped onto a chair to continue her cleaning:-

Dawn the pro, and Joanna swatting ants in the background.

Goo.
Santa's cookie-cutter

Yumalicious!

The domestic goddesses at work..hehe.

I'm making my teddy.


Joey made these for 3 very special people in her life.. the M is for me..the D, for Dawn...and the L?? Hmmn..

Faith spreading the cream on our log cake!



Andy the Handyman helping us cut our cake to serve in dining hall..

Our m5 senior, with the seal of approval. :)
