Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

Its spring cleaning time at home again- the time when I start fearing for my old diaries I keep hidden away in the deep recesses of the bottom shelf of my cupboard. So with great foresight, I lugged the 2 remaining ones- one from JC and one from the 6 months before Uni started, over to hall...so I could decide on means of disposing of them. I think my diaries would make pretty juicy reads...I am quite shocked at half the things I've written..they are good memories, but whoever chances upon them is going to have a hell of a laugh. And a few surprises. At my expense. Sheesh-kebab...there are a couple photos of a past crush pasted in one of them. *gasp*

I'm never good at keeping diaries...it nevers lasts past a few months at a time. I kinda always think I couldn't possibly forget all the important things that happen to me..but even for those, it's surprising how you forget the exact way you were feeling at that particular moment, and what you were thinking. Reading my entries always makes me laugh..which is why I have half a heart not to destroy all traces of it..but I still need a safe way of keeping it. *pout*

Today I let someone who appeared frequently in some of the entries, read my diary. Haha. I think he was pretty amused.. Was he? :)

And also today- history repeats itself. I scared a boy into letting me read his diary by crying. *grinz* I do not feel any guilt whatsoever.

Mo charmed @ Monday, November 28, 2005
comments