Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

He-who-does-not-want-his-photo-splashed-on-my-blog.

Exams are over for now, and it's time to get back to being evil. Time to play more pranks..time to get back into business. And time to traumatize more people. Where is the excitement in life if you just leave poeple to be.. It's ok.. even if you don't go looking for trouble, the trouble will sure come looking for you! Yoo-hoooo.

For starters, I managed to finally find a useable picture of he-who-does-not-want-his-photo-splashed-on-my-blog. NUS has its Grinning Gecko...but NDU had its very own Grinning Idiot until of 'cos..he managed to go something idiotic..like dislocate his shoulder while putting on a bag. (juz kidding!) Here, he makes an appearance with his latest girlfriend- TK girl!! Ooooh. K, k enough of making Seri all jealous. :)

I see he has a foot fetish.
but jokes aside, here is the true love-of-his-life..


An obnoxious, precocious brat, might I add.


Cheers to you, you paedo. ;)

Mo charmed @ Saturday, November 19, 2005
comments