Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

Aaah...been a while...but I have no inspiration whatsoever to write! In the thick of CAs, what with the busy week leading up to Deepavali just over.. but yea...I'm still alive...as to whether have life...different issue lah..haha.. but I think my lifelessness shall take a short hiatus this friday..then mayb I'll have smth to blog about...or maybe not.. :(

Well, the CAs suck..what's new..doing not too well.. went shopping on Friday..happy with my spoils! ;) Got a full skirt at phuture london for just $19 bucks! Yup, the wonders of a sale...gosh it's been so long since I've been in Orchard...and I realise that when I'm finally free to do stuff, there's nothing to do! Or no one to do it with! Aaah...but I can't wait till next Fri's over. :)

Hey, if anyone wants to go backpacking to New Zealand for 10days in Dec tell me soon! I might go if I have company...otherwise shall bum around here.. I'd very much rather go Spain, Portugal and Greece next June!! (Yea!!) Hopefully. Yup exciting! We're gonna start planning soon..

Mo charmed @ Monday, November 07, 2005
comments