
We threw Neela a surprise bdae picnic at the Botanical Gardens on Thurs, hours before she flew off to Russia on some SQ flight, into the arms of some posh 5-star hotel...such hard work veena-playing is.. ;) Voila- the cake we patted for her..note the N heart S sign at the bottom..couldn't resist. And no, it is NOT your initials. Haha!
Surprise, surprise!
The cake is cut...

And let the gaying begin..

Wah lau bestie...take so many self-indulgent pics with my cam for what!! This pic would look really bad beside sheena's...what say you? :p but I still suport u!

But I'm thankful for this pic..now I know that he's cheating on me.. :'( As if all the other women weren't bad enough...

And the final gay shot with one person looking very pleased, another looking away in shame and the last just looking very unhappy (and jealous, i say).

Fido Dido trying to look like his t-shirt...and a stone err...stoning in the background.

Us and adila, the honorary indian. :)

Loving Daphne's Tee

Ready...Steady...

Ohmygod!!! What the hell are they doing?!?
