Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

I was so preoccupied with being upset today that I missed out on watching the sunset on the only day I could have done so peacefully. The splashes of pink outside my window, with the last rays of the sun glistening over the harbour. I forgot to be thankful. For being alive, for being well, for being loved unconditionally, for having people who support me, for being able to do what I want, for the many opportunities that I get. I get so busy, that I forget you..Please guide me God, make me strong, make me my own person. :) I must look over the little things, and find peace in myself. Give me wisdom, contentment and a big heart as I turn 20. And if you want to send p.a. along in that package, I won't be complaining. ;) I love you too.

Mo charmed @ Saturday, October 08, 2005
comments