Here's what happened in the middle of cofm lecture on Monday... I was for once contemplating skipping to write my speech but I'm glad I didn't in the end... it was totally worth it. And our lecturer was great at playing along too! You should have seen the look of shocked surprise on her face when these Krusty the clown and Chewbacca burst into the LT and proceeded on to do a round, squirting water guns at people and honking come weird horn. Everyone was laughing really really hard.
Medicine can be fun too. Our lecturer even asked if the two of them were joining us for lecture.. haha.. 10 min later Isaac and Yau Hong were spotted sneaking back to their seats..(apparently it was part of a $10 bet.)
(Yay! I think helping people get over their crushes has helped me get over mine too. :) How silly, and how unworthy. ;) )
Mo charmed @ Thursday, September 01, 2005
comments