So yes..the dinner was chaotic as usual..for some reason all the guys started bullying poor Santhya..and force-feeding her loads of leftover tomato slices..like what??? Ah..so Aziz did his dare today..he had to propose to Susan (*dying to say smth but can't*) with ring n all! and here he was making us think of pick-up lines and all when he in fact had CHEATED! and told Sue all abt it b4..grr.. Boo! boo!! And the dear girl hadn't even given us an inkling of a clue till it was over. Haha. It was thus unfortunately made sorely unrealistic. The pretty pink cake was really yummy tho. :) Thanks Huey for going thru so much to organize all these thingeys..(One mth to my bdae!! ;) ) I'm sure we're all very appreciative of your efforts. :p
So went back with counselle, Kumaran and Hamid... oh God...those guys!! I think they think every other person is chio/hot..i mean compliments just flow freely out of their mouths. And it's embarrassing too.. but i got lots of guy insights in that conversation that continued even after we got back.. I feel really sorry for the poor dude..haiz. And according to them...guys are tired of making the 1st move and want girls to do it instead..(what!! cannot!) And they seem to have the same complains about us that we have about them. Hmmn. I think I'm no longer capable of being coherent..overcome by sleep...will finish this later..Gdnite!!
'Would you find it in your heart to make this go away and let me rest in pieces..'
(P.S. I am feeling suffocated by having to self-censor myself. It is indeed unfortunate that Huey, Si Rui and god-knows-who-else read this. ;) Haha. Going to burst. But I promised I'd stop it!!! Grr.)
