Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

Birthday Bonuses
It was both Dawn and Aziz's birthday today... Dawn turned 21!! When I turn 21..i'm throwing a party! In fact...I might just throw one this year..for fun. :) So after sch the Ayurvedic(Indian-medicine) gang proceeded to Munchin Monkeys for lunchies. The guys started oogling at Indian girls(they have such bad taste!!) so we dared Huren and Raj to go up to two of them who were sitting on the couches and tell them a cheesy pick-up line. Like 'Do you have a band-aid, 'cos I think I've just fallen for you.' So after much persuasion..and pestering of Raj, they finally sportily did it..but Huren was up with his own pick-up line..which wasn't too bad I must say! And they sat there opposite them chatting for really long...In the end we found out that Raj realised he actually knew one of them and saved Huren's ass..haha..bummer. Let's look forward to more dares this Thurs!

Mo charmed @ Tuesday, September 06, 2005
comments