Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

Oh, dear girl... what do you want me to write about?

About how an unexplicable sense of calmness and peace has descended upon me?
Of how i finally feel like i've seen the light after only 2 weeks of chicken pox.. in a way that only a near-death experience could have done? Hehe. ;)
How this is all probably tied to the fact that i have decided to care less? No, don't get me wrong.. not in a bad way.. just starting all over again such that I have no expectations of anyone.
About how I feel like I'm an individual on my own.. if life were a stage, it would be my stage, and all the people merely players who make brief appearances for their roles time and again. But in the end, it's just MY stage.
I feel changed. Life's good over on this side.. :) Come on over.

A new year ahead, new changes, new things to look forward to.. let's welcome the new semester at the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine! :P

Mo charmed @ Sunday, August 07, 2005
comments