Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

Moved into hall on Tuesday night.. my new room is so much better than the old one...its higher up, and cool and windy, less public, quieter..altho still along a common corridor, and i'm right beside the kichenette! Yay. haha. Oh, and what makes it even better is that i'm way above all the other blocks..even at only the 4th floor...cos our block is on elevated land..n i can look past pgp and catch a glimpse of the port and the sea... it's very pretty at night with all the twinkly lights...

Wednesday was chaotic... after classes that ended at 12 (for once this whole yr!) went of to Ikea to haf yummy meatballs... dragged anat class along... but was mainly planning to look for stuff for my room...like a pinky carpet or smth... but it was quite disappointing lah...din find anything nice enough..or feasible enough. After that, it was back to hall for Formal Hall Dinner.. my poor date had been looking for me the whole day but i hadn't been in... so he only finds me 5 minutes before FHD is officially supposed to start... Knocking on my door, he actually asks if i could be his date.. aww so sweet. Nice guy lah... But it was really Joey's date who knocked me off my feet.. ;) So he's there at the door and i realise that the skirt that i ironed the day before is pretty crumpled and rum off in search of an iron.. failed attempt but was alright in the end.. :) Btw FHD never starts on time...so it was ok... Joey's date was late..(hmmn..) so we waited with her.. And she says his name is Kevin, and he has earrings...so i think..hmmn.. ok..some Chinese ah beng... but then after a very long time, he appears.. and *swoon* he's this cute Mauritian guy. Hehe.. nice accent, french-speaking and all. *tsk tsk* But damn...he was Joey's for the day..hehe (But tt's ok.. I think yesterday, he just asked me out to the next FHD.. :p *gloat, gloat*)

Oh..and there r damn cute yr 1s lah! Haiz...y wasn't i born a year later!! Grr.. I think this other m1 guy is also pretty cute. Now we hope that he is of the rare breed of guys who are actually cute AND nice. Aah... n i saw the much-talked about Pooja...and she was obviously not hot!! Guys...guys..i dunno what taste they have! She was pretty sweet looking though..and she has nice features... except she shouldn't open her mouth cos she has weird teeth...hmmn. Well she looks very good sometimes...like yesterday when she wore her short flouncy white skirt and baby pink tee... her legs r damn damn skinny lah! Haha... and when she doesn't bun up her hair(and doesn't open her mouth)...ah..then she's pretty hot. ;)

So after that it was off to Cheekyz... although I don't quite favour the place... and here I saw the ill effects of alcohol. Haiz.. but it must be mentioned that Puvanan makes a very cute drunk. Haha. Hilarious!! Visha and Puvi are so completely adorable together. Now I want my own little cute drunk. :p Neela bunked over in my room after..and fortunately we escaped the evil security guard..and after 3 hrs of sleep, it was off to 8am lecture. ;)

I am currently feel like digging a hole and hiding my head inside cos stupid hamham embarrassed me today in front of Mr S by doing smth along the lines of telling him I wanted to go to DnD with him. :_( Oh no...i forsee a very bad life ahead... everyone is ganging up with hamham. (Gow I will never forgive u for telling him. :( ..)I will have no dignity left by the end of next week.

In the meantime, I shall think about accepting sports comm head...shld i...or shldn't i... if I do, it will be hell.. :

P.S. Everyone seems to think that my 'heart-break' in my last post was due to some guy... puhlease... it's waay easier to get your heart broken by people you hold near and dear..and thought you could count on.

Mo charmed @ Friday, August 12, 2005
comments