In other news, t cube was just telling me yest about how the latest spate of bombings was just 2 streets down from where she lived...here I was worrying for her..and there she was saying she found it amusing. *roll eyes* Well, just be safe dearie.
Sometimes I wonder if I expect too much out of people.. like they should even care how I feel in the first place..i decided than one might be much happier if one lived solely for oneself..'cos at the end of the day tt's all you'll be living for. And at least you won't disappoint youself. 'Cos you can stop that..it's in your hands..and at least you'd be honest with yourself...you'd be able to read into yourself and have an open, real, true friendship with yourself. So I have decided to make myself my best friend. :) (One of the several revelations I have had over the preceding weeks. :p)
