Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

So here's the story on how I have somehow ended up the melody-singer a.k.a. a soloist in our acapella grp for float busking (which is this tues at kkh, toa payoh hdb hub and tampines! Haha.) it was completely by default. Through some form of common sense that I understand, but doesn't make sense. You see...it ends up that everyone else amongst our grp of 5 was from choir...n can sing very very professionally, i must add.. one guy, our future class prez, evenarranges pieces for acapella grps professionally..tt guy's talented.. And so I'm the only idiot who can't sideread, or sing in parts, with no proper musical background :(...so I basically can't do anything else. Hence by default, although I really suck i think...the rest of them could just think up smth and perform, n it'd be perfect..i tink i spoil everything. *sobz* But it is fun lah.. :p

So here's one of the songs we r doing- Faith by George Michael...I tink it's really nice n lively and it speaks to me..like this one..

'Well I guess it would be nice
If I could touch your body
I know not everybody
Has got a body like you

But I gotta think twice
Before I give my heart away
And I know all the games you play
Because I play them too

Oh but I need some time off
From that emotion
Time to pick my heart up off the floor
And when that love comes down with-
Out devotion
Well it takes a strong man baby,
But I'm showing you the door

Cos I gotta have faith
I gotta have faith
Cos I gotta have faith
I gotta have faith faith faith

Baby I know you're asking me to stay
Say 'please please please don't go away'
You say I'm giving you the blues
Maybe you mean every word you say
Can't help but think of yesterday
And another who tied me down to lover boy rules

Before this river becomes an ocean
Before you throw my heart back on the floor
Oh baby I reconsider
My foolish notion
Well I need someone to hold me
But I'll wait for something more

Cos I gotta have faith
I gotta have faith
Cos I gotta have faith
I gotta have faith faith faith'

:) Woohoo!

P.S. It's gonna be an interesting yr ahead..guess who's in yr1...u guessed right Gowwee. ;)

Mo charmed @ Wednesday, July 27, 2005
comments