of your galaxy dancing and laughing, and laughing again.
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.'
The typical libra is destined to be a loving wife, a hairdresser, or a United Nations diplomat. Hmmn.
Well, this Libran has been going insane spring cleaning her room for the past 3 days... boy all the rubbish I have managed to accumulate..u can barely imagine all the things i've dug up..but some of them are really nice..like all my all notes and cards and memories from jc and sec sch.. I found Erf's I.O.U. for a voice transformer thingey, and all her lovely sweet notes! Even a letter from Maryam.. Little valentine's day stuff.. Sasha's wedding proposal..hehe..tt's gonna raise some questions. :p Ooh..she wants to go to spain too!
Well, on Sunday I had the greatest time ever when Neela, David and Si Rui came over to my house, risking a shingles outbreak (oops.) Haha. It was really sweet.. except for the fact that they raided my laptop and started reading my message histories. Wah lau!! God, I almost had a heart attack hoping my Mum wouldn't catch on.. They brought me too much chocolate..so I'd get fat..I think tt's their evil wish..It was really fun tho. :) Here's to our next trip to eastern Europe + Greece / Spain, Portugal and Greece! (Hopefully the latter.. *hint hint*)
Oh yes, and Si Rui is on the brink of being disowned as my best friend. He won't tell us anything!! What the... You better think fast.. ;) Evil boy.
