
Europe trip pics..finally!
Yay! I'm in my new house... I love my new house...hope we move in for real soon... At least it's got proper internet access... So now I finally can upload my Europe trip pics..long overdue. ;)
Here to the left, a panoramic view from the top of Notre Dame..aint it pretty.. See.. I wasn't lieing when I sai dthat the Eiffel tower was visible form EVERYWHERE.
The Notre Dame...this picture dun do no justice to it..;) (You notice the jackets in summer time..it was FREEZING in paris!)

From the bottom of the Eiffel Tower, looking up...the best view.

Grass patch in front of Tour Eiffel.

Stopping traffic in the middle of Champs Elysee, with the Arc de Triomphe behind. :)

A glimpse of Musee d'Orsay, on our cruise down the Seine at night.
Place de la Concorde

My fav opera house

Inside the Opera Garnier

My Canova statue in the Louvre. Cupid and Psyche

The port at Marseille..beautiful!

Notre Dame de la Garde perched on the hill in the backdrop

David forever secretly takes pictures of us in the room..

Notre Dame de la Garde...amazing.

Jas du Bouffon...Cezanne's fav garden, in Aix-en Provence

Palace of the Popes in Avignon, can u see us jumping there..that's how gargantuan the place was!

Pic says it all..

And by popular demand, the secret photos Neela took along on her little trip. ;) For your voyeuristic pleasure. :p
