My cousin who i was with yesterday contracted chicken pox!! *gasp*.. I'm one of those rare breed of people who have never had chicken pox before.. i cna't ge tit now!! I'm too old..then people will laugh at me..like I do at people who get chicken pox when they're above 12.. oops.
Met my class yest.. ooh all my scholar friends are attached to other scholars..the 'whiny' astar guys? Hehe.. They say not. So cool to have an older guy. ;) All the best u guys..good luck with that! (oops..I really din know so many pple read this..there u go, chyan ying.) Otherwise was nice to see everyone again...ever the same.. seh ling still as crazy.. jw still trying to ever be the gentleman.. qunya n kaizhen still together.. leanny still herself. :p Hope rj batch reunion spiced up after i left..'cos it really seemed sad till 6..sigh the efforts of our councillors.. And then of 'cos I met huey..what's the first thing he say..'Mo! So dark! Why out on the beach too much is it..' *sob* i'm so dark. :(
P.S. He got the postcard..'cept his mummy will never get to read it. :(
