Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

I have finally bought my carrefour backpack..i call it that because tt's where i found it. From the first time I laid eyes on it I knew it was destined to be mine. Teehee. I'm so happy..now everything feels like it's for real...i can't wait to leave! Just 2 weeks.. I just hope everything lives up to my expectations...cos no one's gonna know anything.. like we'll haf no background on anything..i hope we end up knowing what we're looking at. :p It's not like anything i've every been on! And there's so much history and culture and architecture to soak in. I simply luurrrvvvveee europe...if I were to migrate anywhere..that would be the place. That's why I've always wanted to study there too.. even tho America may be more advanced I prefer the culture and I simply adore the old crumbly buildings. :) And the lurvely winters, where I will get to wear pretty coats. But maybe not January or February.

I've always dreamt of spending months at a time away in some strage and foreign land..maybe even half a year each time...when i'm married with my family.. tt's what my cousin's been doing.. cos she quit her job after she's earnt a helluva lot..n she's only 30-smth! And her hubby's a stockbroker so he can work from anywhere..and they haf a cute little half irish, a quartr chinese, a quarter indian baby call Louis Vincent Ocean Hayes. Ooh. She lives in London. And they just spent a yr in spain! I tell u banking is where all the money is.

Currently reading curious incident of the dog in the night-time..it's really nice.. n i tink i can sorta understand it more esp since my brother's autistic. After finishing Hannibal..i now has scary images of Florence esp since most of it was set in the places we're gonna be visiting. (yes..must be careful of gypsy women and children.) My cuz has lent me a whole scrumptious variety of girly books..including my oprah book- he's not all that into you. Haha. Saji has sworn off it. I am itching to let someone read it. :p But let me see if it's any good first. That episode goes down in history don't u think piglet?

Btw, I watched House of Wax on Fri...boy movie tix r so damn ex these days!! I am so broke! And that was the grossest movie in cinematic history! My dinner was threatening to come our throughout the two hours. Paris Hilton I must concede has a very very nice bod. (I want!) But that doesn;t change the fact the she's not exactly good looking(at all.) My fav part of the movie was when she got skewered thru the head.

Mo charmed @ Sunday, May 08, 2005
comments