Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

Today I heard from a friend who was present at a CABG procedure that the surgeons played 98.7fm while operating. Apparently the song tt was playing was the reason by hooberstank. Upon which the song happened to be playing in dining hall during FHD...so all us med students sat there n dissected the song, coming to a conclusion that it was indeed the perfect song to play during a major op like tt. Lemme show ya why..

I'm not a perfect person (i'm sorry i made that mistake)
There's many things I wish I didn't do (like leave my scalpel inside you...)
But I continue learning (from all the mistakes i make)
I never meant to do those things to you (din mean to kill you..)
And so I have to say before I go (go get sued in court/ lose my job...whichever comes first)
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be (...a surgeon...have to step down now..)
A reason to start over new (mayb medicine was never for me..)
And the reason is you (did u have to sue)
I'm sorry that I hurt you (by making that wrong cut)
It's something I must live with everyday (haha!)
And all the pain I put you through (physical nonetheless)
I wish that I could take it all away (euthanasia!)
And be the one who catches all your tears
That’s why I need you to hear
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is You [x4]

Mo charmed @ Wednesday, January 26, 2005
comments