This week's hell week... IHG in full swing... at least i get to discover how the other side of NUS looks... we have hope... there r actually pretty many cute guys.. just that we never get to see em.. n I never end up knowing any of them and will probably see them only this once for my entire lifetime. Sigh. Yyyyyyyyyyy oh yyyyyyy m i in med. Speaking of which, my charismatic, gd looking m3 is still out of sight. Oh yyyyyyyyyy.
I'm hoping a new year, means a new beginning and lots of new things to discover... oh n i need to start keeping my diary! ah! I was reading the ones from two n three yrs back..haha..it's really nice to look back...but all the silly trivial things i wrote abt man! If u read my diary..u'd get a totally diff impression of me. I surprise myself.
