Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

I am ashamed of myself. Even Nisha's started updating my blog. And i'm neglecting mine. Gosh. 6 weeks to CAs and I feel awfully guilty about having neglected my work. As usual, studying seems impossible. About what's new? Desperate housewives is impeccably awesome...I will always look forward to mondays now. I am afraid about what visha n her special friend may be doing... judging from their conversations. Hehe.. I have the snow i owe someone. And it's breeding pupa, or the likes of it. Saturday was spent at Harthi's cousin's punjabi wedding dinner... I managed to stay vegetarian the whole night, despite the very yummy looking roast chicken... I also met the cutest little boy in the world..plus he's hilarious..i want a kid like tt. Seems he dances bhangra too...too bad i din stay to watch. Also, i've decided punjabi weddings r lively n fun. So m now looking for hot sikh dude. ;p I will also have 3 tiers of REAL cake (or mayb 5) on my wedding.

In other news, I am in love with the inside of nisha's special friend's car. I now only want a convertible as my 1st car. I insist.

This week ought to be interesting..

Mo charmed @ Tuesday, January 25, 2005
comments