Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

And there went 2004...

January
Rushed essays for unis i was never going to go to. Officially start bumming around. Its fun at first, to go out all the time, but after a while, u get bored. So I started looking for a job. Almost taught at the prisons. That would have been an experience. But at the last min, they decide i'm too young. Man! Decided not to teach full time, so din more bumming around. Did my attachments at amkh..where i faint in front of doctors at the sight of blood n need to get help. Rekindled closeness with shi hui after class gathering..but that was short-lived. U can't force stuff. Had loads of fun with rg girls at roach's bdae thingy. Made me miss those times a lot. Met him at pool. Thought darsh was cute(oh boy was i wrong.)

February
Started working at the CD Export place. Totally draining. Figured i was never cut out for a 8 to 5 job. We got closer through the many lunches n weekly visits to the libraries, and the frequent train rides home. But then i got scared. Lunches with visha were fun too. Celebrated Erfie's bdae on Vday. Had a terrible Vday date that totally put me off. That crosses our darsh. Eew..such guys. Got my first paycheck. And opened a new bank account. Got my first ever credit card. (ok, fine, debit. hehe) An-almost-happend fiasco with someone-that-shldn't-be-mentioned. I currently totally regret it.. actually no lah... it's just a certain part of it that's really tempting. Not him sadly...i know..tt's just wrong...but tt's what's happening now rite. Poor thing.

March
After much much much thought, we got together. Started becoming sick of my job. Got out A level results. Was pleasantly surprised by Ms Chen's phonecall while at work. Enter the tamil murasu reporter...my best friend. Otherwise...uneventful.

April
He enlists. I quit my job. Started learning driving towards the end of the month. Interviews for unis driving me nuts. Somewhere during all this he breaks his arm. (ok, dislocates) Go back to rj for kalashatvam... i wanna be part of everything...but it all seems so distant. I take up my classes to feel useful.

May
I get into Medicine in NUS...dunno if that's good or bad but right now..i'd rather be going away. But i soon see the sense in it all.

June
Go to india just like i was determined to. I could never have done it all alone. I guess i'm blessed, taken care of.

July
Excitement of school starting. Hall orientation, cute seniors, and float.

August
Everything comes all at one go. Learning to cope, not to sink. After many many complain n whining sessions over the phone to him, and constant visits..i m learning.. Also, my first introduction to a cadaver. I get my driving licence on the first attempt. With 8 pts only!!!! Woohoo.. :p

September
We break up for like 2 days (I could haf gotten my 2nd try but i still loved him too much, n he was all i ever thought abt)... but i can't take it anymore.. and he's so nice and loving. Where would i ever get smone like that. But things r back to normal after that. We have our wonderful times together. IBG in hall totally takes away my time from me...i feel so helpless n stuck. Nisha leaves for oxford.

October
I have the most wonderful birthday ever with him, and all my friends... the 1st time sm1's ever given me flowers that mean smth. The day ended so perfectly. Closing in on CAs..pressure's building...everyone's starting to mug.

November
Month of CAs. First times of ponning sch which i've vowed never to do. But finally, as quickly as it comes, its over. We break up...

December
Really hard on both of us. I get really dejected cos it's spring... n i feel like i can't be part of everyone else's. FRS sucks. Nisha comes back n tell us after 2 WHOLE mths..amazing. I get away to Turkey....first time i remember seeing snow... the one when i was 3 was too long ago. When i get back, i feel like closetting up.. like not caring. But then, oprah and candice bushnell save the day...am working on it. And who can forget Gowri, with choc fondue and my pink 'in' netted shoes which i will pluck up the courage to wear. Where are u girl...i need u here. T cube writes me from England...my first overseas-studying good friend mail! And then January comes...and everything's behind me. Cos it's a whole new yr ahead babe!



Mo charmed @ Wednesday, January 12, 2005
comments