They say things are fated.. well..i don't have a very wonderful one then.. I think back on the past.. when everything was happening..and I let it all go just like that.. I guess it just wasn't important to me at that time.. but now..just now... I would give anything to turn the clock back n knock some sense into myself.. i dunno WHAT i was thinking.. guess nothing will ever be good enough for me.. fate really sucks..
At the end of it all..i dunno what I do have..or what i'm ever going to have.. I tink i'm resolving not to let anything slip past me ever again... there's no loss in taking any risks i guess.. and at least I won't be left feeling so totally awful on a saturday nite.
I dunno if I'll ever get what I want..but I'm sick of actively trying.. so God...whatevers left in store for me..pls let it happen soon..
