Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

'and she will be loved..'

You know how it was when u were small and u made all these big dreams for yourself.. and u had the idea of the perfect future, with the perfect husband and the perfect kids, and the perfect house and the perfect job.. n u kinda decided in your mind what everything would be like.. and then the rest of ur life is spent working towards achieving that..

Well at least, that's how it's been for the job part..i've gotten my dream course..so we'll almost be there in 6 yrs..so it's the same thing.. or at least i tink i know what i want in a guy.. everyone says there is no perfect guy.. n that in fact.. nothing is perfect.. but i'd kill myself if i never tried to find out.. if i never strived to achieve that.. the person i've built for myself over the years.. I guess i'm just being idealistic.. but right now.. I tink tt's just what I want to be. To have something I've never had all these yrs.. a perfect life. And if that just doesn't exist I guess I'll be one of those pple who dies of a broken heart...

I guess i'm also lucky in that I did find someone who's totally perfect on the inside..someone who's caring n kind..and who tinks the world of me..but u know me.. i'm never satisfied with what I have.. so don't try to knock sense into me..

i guess that I totally also believe in fate.. (i know, i know) but i tink it's true.. someday..somewhere...things are gonna happen for me.. :) And till then..it's ok waiting.

Mo charmed @ Monday, December 06, 2004
comments