Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

Ok, I concede. I was totally wrong about FHD... it was really nice. Haha. I thot i'd be all alone 'cos everyone who went e last time wasn't going.. n i was planning to be late, and then a whole entourage came n knocked on my door..haha.. We med pple r antisocial...just stick to each other...bad huh... even tho we were from diff blocks, we all sat at my block table. hehe. tt's cos maj of us live in my block anyway... I think guys tend to be way more gentlemanly when they're all dressed up at these formal stuff.. I was served n waited on, and fed very well. :P

The air con was turned on for once... and the food was unbelievably amazing... for my expectations lah... it was like some 5(i tink) course dinner, with giant prawns n all...ah n i had ice cream for dessert! YuM! Tho I did haf the same one once b4 when someone made me late for dinner n all the fruit had run out! Heh. I tink guys look really good in shirts, esp with their sleeves rolled up to their elbows...yes... now i know what dolly was saying at physics s about mr zee last yr... tho he looks bad anyway. :P I can't wait till we're M3! Haha..but haf to survive till then 1st...

Reminders to myself: Whack someone.
Iron shirt next time.
HL's bdae on sat.
Stop sleeping in afternoons tho it's too tempting.
Sleep by 11....to avoid dying the next day.

Mo charmed @ Thursday, October 14, 2004
comments