Med looks rather fun too...i know like more than half the pple already... it's totally like rj med fac.. dun mind it...'cept some of the cooler-than-thou pple get into med too...ah those i can't stand... wish me luck. sigh. Wish I could have gone for class lunch n med bbq today... I miss my jc classmates... everyone's just flying off all over the world... n i'm just gonna b stuck here.. not that I mind a lot.. Just hope that in the end, everything turns out for the best... And now that school's starting, I feel like I'm being cut off from my closest frens.. like I don't have time to sqeeze them into my life anymore... n this is just the start... Making new friends, hopefully keeping the old.. sigh. Oh wait...have I mentioned that I've bumped into my cute yr3 med family fren senior twice already! Plus, the common consensus is that he IS cute. haha... i'm enjoying this.
I can't believe stupid junwei just gave my house warming prezzie chocs away to my grandson! Wth!!! I have nothing to say... Byebye grandson... have fun in cam...i wish i were there...double sigh. Luvly place.
