So it's my birthday today and no body's wished me. I'm depressed. I've decided I have no friends and that I shall henceforth become a hermit and go into hiding in Bukit Timah hill ('cos tt's v far from where I live, and it's foresty.) I shall also no longer grow older since no body realises it's my bdae anymore... I shall forever stay 18 and haunt the lot of you. There! Happy?! Read my horoscope...no wonder I'm in the state I am....
P.S. Somebody do smth and save my blog b4 I get any madder...if tt's possible. =) Grinz.
I am a
Libra.
(Also known as "Scales")
My
Horroscope starts like this:
"
You have to be a real loser to be born a Libra. Libras are born with two left hands, both of which grow out of their ass. They are tone-deaf and generally have poor eyesight. The senses of self-esteem and humor are in embryotic states at best. " (
Read more |
Find yours)
Mo charmed @ Friday, May 28, 2004
comments