Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

Missouri won...knew she would...didn't you see the banners at the back? They went 'go mo'. Haha. It was fate. =) Besides...she had an absolutely sheer gorgeous gown. Sigh.

I now know the positions of all my muscle grps...since they all ache like hell. Perfect technique for science lesson i tell u... I remember our wonderful PE teacher Ms Poon a.k.a Mr Poon (there are rumours about how she made a new student drop 50 or smth for greeting her Mr Poon...bet he didn't do it purposely) asked us where our quads were...n we couldn't tell her... so after some torture...the next day...boy we knew... Effective.

It's amazing how people change... Ms prissy, I-will-do-no-wrong, epitomy of righteousness in sec 1 n 2 now morphs into Ms holier-than-thou, i-so-tink-i-am-gorgeous-can't-live-without-mirrors, i-will-fall-at-the-feet-of-any-guy-i-know-i-can-tink-of-nothing-else (i know... oxymoronic but true). I don't know what to dooo... i'm just pissed i guess. Whhyyy.

Mo charmed @ Thursday, May 13, 2004
comments