Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

Interesting msges of the week...

Best Friend (on her night out sounding drunk...but knowing her, she never would be): I am so sleepy like i could like collapse.I am like sending weird msg. How was rehearasl?

Me: It was really fun They're so cute!

Her: No one is kinda but only in the *****(her name) way. Sounds like my kiwi ami. Not really cute but typical

Me: Huh?

Her: Moonu pongal. Patthu aambulaigal

Like wth? Which is abt the pt I get really pissed n decide to ignore her...I am guessing tt was the song she had to sing the next day...



Horriblest gd-nite msg ever: Mary mary quite contrary how does your garden grow...if i really wanna know then i must be slow...cos you're not Mary but i'm sure u're quite weary so sweet dreams and good nitey..

Juz hoping he din come up with it himself, my poor arty fren.



A very perturbed Alvin: He(Frank)'s in confinement now. He's really busy. Just sms him, he'll reply at his own time. Tsk... Girls can be SO insensitive. WOnder what will happen if they were the ones in NS instead.

Me: Right...whatever, go to hell, hmph ...or smth to tt effect.

Him: hah. Proves my point rite. Girls nowadays are insensitive to others, arrogant, self-centered and high strung.

I see...and all this coming from one of the sisterhood...haha.



And the finale. 'Today sucked. I'm all wet and dirty. Call me whenever you're bored ya? I need something to do at night to keep my sanity.' Classic...coming from who it came from. Am I supposed to be honoured?

Mo charmed @ Thursday, April 15, 2004
comments