Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

I'm getting quite sick of having to do everything.. I really don't understand why some pple can't just go slightly out of their way to do something for someone else. Especially when they practically have nothing else to do and when it is well within their means! I really don't accept the 'i keep on forgetting' phrase... if you really cared enough, u'd remember.. It's really getting on my nerves... I mean, if you had to get something done for yourself..you would. wouldn't you. That's plain selfish.

So as usual, I had to do it.. I finally got down to ordering erf's star... at first I'd thot it was a brillaint idea..but when you look at the millions of cos attempting to sell stars you get a bit frazzled.. might just be another scam.. Thot it was a really sweet idea...but now..u think.. who actually gives anyone the right to own, or even worse...to profit from nature, the universe... and it's not as if they'd keep track of each star named do they..nuh uh.. they' just use the same ones over n over again...until the fad wears off...n by then, they'd have made a million. Nope, me not feeling too good...

Mo charmed @ Tuesday, April 06, 2004
comments