Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

yay! I finally got to quit my job! Been dying to do so for ages... I mean there r so many other things to do instead of being stuck in a 9 to 6 job..u're practically stuck indoors watching the day go by! So now...i'm looking forward to expanding my tuition franchise...3 and counting... it's so much more worthwhile...n so much less time consuming..hmmn... just looking forward to tomorrow when i'll have the whole day to myself..

Hmmn..so yest i was watching the ms s'pore-universe pageant...when i noticed yanling was on it! I got kinda excited..tink she's quite pretty..ah..someone I knew...but overall sigh...I tink all the really gorgeous pple never bother taking part in these things lah...Oh then I got really shocked at her introductory statement..."To me, family is like underwear... great support, invisible, but always there!" Oh god..seriously on national tv?? Aah..I know rj pple luv coming up with these things..the creative geniuses we are..but still..there's a time and place for everything! I was so looking forward to squirming at the answers in the q&a but then I got pried away from the tele to go shop..sigh..i really wan't in the mood..but what totally put me in it was whenI got home with three new pairs of shoes! And i din haf to pay for any! Hoorah! Haha...i tink they're quite cute..no more shoes for mo!



Mo charmed @ Sunday, April 04, 2004
comments