Aah but apprently they are back to mugging...Malayan Hist and Rules of Engagement etc..sounds pretty cool I must say... Dex n Frank must be jumping for joy...their home territory what..no one can mug as well as those guys. (Thank God Dex won't be reading this to retort...and Frank will just start chanting his luvly nick for me...can just imagine.) Frank's been pretty lucky in my opinion...life's been gd to him...too good..
And veejnas n his slacker's luck...just damn unfair...he got into law at LSE..that...that thing! Grr...got into OCS and he's getting his saf scholarship. Grr... Fencing Cap... A for his 1st chem test when I'd been struggling with it for 3 mths earlier than him n could only manage a D or E or smth. Bet he's a closet mugger. Bish. Life's soo not fair. Mon dieu, aide-moi! Sob. And he's signed on too...hmph. Smone kick his ass. Pls?
I decided it was time for a trashy magazine today...so I've switched from seventeen to cleo..since when did Drew Barrymore lose so much weight. But anyways. let's compare women sportswear ads.. Nike has some really screwed advertising campaign...
Seriously. You could jump over that car.
You're jet-propelled.
You have a firecracker heart. (WHAT THE HELL??)
You are a champion.
You don't need anything. Food? Sleep? Never!
(Cue King Kong chest-pounding sound effect.)
Coursing through you is a raging river after a thaw.
We have a winner!
You're electromagnetic.
You are nikebeautiful.
Seriously. Expect sales to fall dramatically. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? I know there's this whole female emancipation thing and 'whatever you can do I can do better'... but how distasteful is this ad?? King Kong?? Tt's waay too far. Adidas on the other hand promotes the idea in a much more inspiring fashion...
Impossible is just a big word thrown
around by small men who find it easier
to live in the world they've been given
than to explore the power they have
to change it. Impossible is not a fact.
It's an opinion. Impossible is not a
declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is
potential. Impossible is temporary.
Impossible is nothing.
See what I mean. I like 'em already... Plus, the girl in the nike ad looks really bad. Hmmn there's a new swatch watch- pinky pink... bet they made it for me. =) But too bad..i'm over swatches.
