Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

Yesterday was just smashing! I went to play pool with Santhya and the VS guys (groan...) haha. But they're actually not bad...quite funny pple yah. I have an aversion to VS guys...well ok, VS guys my batch...haha..better not tell them that or I'll get killed. Oh yah, it's really nice to play pool with Santhya..you get loadsa free balls...n tt's the only time when I can shoot..haha. So well...anywayz, I think pool's totally made for guys..they're just superb at it and u just sit there and go wow...and of cos after all that, you still suck at it...BUT it was ONLY my 5th time playing pool...hehe...so I'm forgiven. (Shhh...)

So the smashing time really started after that when I met Visha, Nisha, Leela, Tanu n Roach wif Santhya. I think we were stuck outside Macs trying to decide where to go for like an hour (as usual..) It's an rgs thing I tell ya. So we finally walk all the way to Pizza Hut in Centrepoint (all the way back from where Santhya and I have come from!!!) Where they told us we couldn't get a seat for 7..so we threw a big rucus (:P) and finally got them to give in.. after which we had a helluva time... u shld haf seen everytime visha laughed..every1 around just shot their heads back..hehe...Oreo cheesecake was yummmmmmmy! It was just great to have such lurvely company..miss them guys n all..sighz. We're gonna make this a monthly thing eh? *winkz*

Oh yeah, dunt ever drink a choc vodka mudshake or whatever it's called. Roachie was totally appalled tt it tasted exactly like choco milk. Haha poor girl. And anything that looks like dishwashing liquid (yes, Visha) is too good to be true. So yesterday I added dishwashing liquid and Bourbon Coke to my list of *eh hem* tried-its.

Mo charmed @ Sunday, January 18, 2004
comments