Went for lunch yest wif Sharm, her Egypt...haha, Sanjeev n Huren, and Varun popped up from somewhere. Guess they aren't too bad. Just that it's kinda late now...or is it? Anyways I did have a great time =). And I can't wait to meet my pri schmates today...been quite long since our last gathering at Nic's house. It's really nice to know that I can really depend on some of these guys at this point of time in my life.
So anyway, wat's been up fer the past few days...I've got sick of guys as usual...someone asks my out...n when I say no, they totally ignore me, or deny it...don't guys believe in friendship...ever?? Well at least I made him cry...go mo! And smth else I hate about guys...they bitch about the whole thing...u'd think they'd be embarrassed n just shut up...but NOOO...they just go ahead, change the story, turn the tables 180 degrees, spice it up, n tell their frens. Gosh! I'm disgusted.
Poor Sunder's stuck at home till enlistment...can u beat tt? I kinda pity him...but tt guy never rebels like Neela says... maybe he's just good, normal. Like we all should be.
