Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

oh shit. I'm totally pissed with them. I know they totally don't make up the whole of rj. There're prob barely 10. But how could they think such things about me! If I ever look back at rj with bad memories, it's 'cos of those idiots. Now I just totally don't want to see them, hear of them, or remember they even exist ever again. I mean, like wat kinda crap! I'm flaming mad. Shld have never talked to those freakos. I mean, all they luv is cedarians don't they! I am soo pissed.

But all that aside, I still think rj was the best time ever. And I don't want them to ruin that. People who knew me better, know who I am. i've had the most wonderful class imaginable...so close-knit and supportive, so like-minded, so hard to get. And I truly treasure them and all the great friends and memories I take back from rj.

I don't owe it to anyone to change their warped opinions. And I couldn't care less. Cos they never knew me and they never will.

Mo charmed @ Tuesday, January 20, 2004
comments