Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

hey wad kinda cny lunch consists of linguini and fish head curry man? i tink we haf funky frens. so i spent the afternoon with 5 little kids. This is smth only I would think of as fun. Like Gowri says, only I can play ringaringaroses in the middle of Borders with a buncha kids. I adore kids u see. =) And i think my fav was the littlest one...one and a half yr's little guy. Cos he was small enough to carry n swing around n piggyback. And he was soooooo adorable! a well-mannered, generous kid...tt's realhard to come across if u ask me. I mean, what kinda kid gives away the ang pow he gets? hehe. tt guy's a darling. Ok, the other half of the time, we were trying to get the pet cat to jump to the first storey from the 2nd by tempting it with cat treats and a toy mouse. a.k.a we were trying to kill the pussy...but tt's a diff story...hehe.

Am I the only person who think pirates of the carribean is a boring movie and tt orlando bloom is not tt gorgeous. I'm kinda feeling grateful i din watch it in the theatres after all... oh, but kiera knightley is GORGEOUS! but she just looks weird in the movie though. And I think she has a lovely name too...i tink one of my kids is gonna end up being called tt...and the other's gonna be mia. =) speaking of kids...I was sitting there laughing watch 4 little kids jump on the hostess's bed cos she was hoping by some superstitious luck to get pregnant...we'll see if this works.

tip no. 2 for guys: do not say that you really want to watch a movie but no one wants to watch it with you...even if u really mean it. (And especially not if you're meaning it as a pick-up line) Too many pple say tt and it makes u sound like a sad soul. *grinz*

Mo charmed @ Sunday, January 25, 2004
comments