Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

The day I watch a tamil movie in a cinema voluntarily will be the day pigs fly... so sorry guys even if u're going into NS tmrw...no tamil movie fer me =P...besides...u said urself you wouldn't miss me.

I think I'm officially done with job interviews... too tiring... today I tried 2 Haagen Daazez, Rocky Master and the Coffee Club. They always say they'll get back to you...but will they? Let's wait and see...I realy dun mind working at any of those places or at Breko's... And u haf no idea HOW many rgs girls i met...first there was eunice working at rocky master's. then shaanxi, kai ping, claudia and mandy at coffee club...talk abt coincidences man...tellu I can never step foot into orchard without seeing amone I know...still waiting for that day...

I was supposed to compliment everyone today and see where it gets me...oops...i really shld read my diary 1st thing in the morning...i keep on missing it!

Mo charmed @ Wednesday, January 14, 2004
comments